I’m thrilled to see that quite a few of you have accepted my challenge to get outside every day in April, snap a photo and share it with the rest of us.
The April #GetOutside Photo Scavenger Hunt is nearing its halfway point, so no time like the present to encourage the rest of you to come join the fun.
A few things to keep in mind:
- The idea is to take one photo per day. Your inspiration for what to photograph each day can be found in the list below.
- Photos do not need to be taken by children (though they certainly can be).
- Photos can include adventures with your kids or without – as long as you’re outside spending time in nature.
Here are a few of my personal favorites so far. I encourage you to check out the April #GetOutside Photo Scavenger Hunt Pinterest board for some other fabulous contributions.
|Day 1: Tree|
|Day 8: Family|
|Day 11: Shadow|
|Day 12: Dirt|
So you’re ready to get started right? Great!
Get your free printable #GetOutside Photo Scavenger Hunt list. Post it somewhere you’ll see it every day.
Once you’ve taken a photo, there are lots of ways to play along, so choose what works for you:
- On Facebook: Post your photo on the Go Explore Nature Facebook page
- On Instagram: Share your photo & label it with the #GetOutside hashtag. You can follow me @goexplorenature.
- On Pinterest: Send me your username & follow at least one of my boards; you can then add your photos to the April #GetOutside Photo Scavenger Hunt board.
- On Twitter: Share a link to your photos & use the hashtag #GetOutside.
- And if you’d love to play along but have no desire to share your photos publicly, I hope you’ll still take photos! At the end of the month, you’ll have a wonderful collection perfect for a photo book!
Don’t worry if you miss a day or post a photo late. The point of all of this is to get outside, connect with nature and have fun!